coo coo coo coody

coo coo coo coody

Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

me, football and manchester united

ok...now is about my football life..i've been in love with soccer since i was in primary school and now i'm really addicted into it..hehe..this great influence come from my father [one of the greatest footballer in my life..:)]..

- the very first football match i watch live in stadium was sabah fc v kedah fc(sabah fc won 2-1)...
- my very 1st team was my primary school football team..SK PIASAU.. position:midfielder
- 1st english premier league match for me was 2001..(primary 5 at that time)..manchester united FC (MUFC finished on 3rd place..1st-arsenal,2nd-liverpool)....at that time, i really fall for MUFC beacuse of david beckham ..with his superb ability for scoring goals from freekick..until now, i'm still with MUFC..haha
- 1st world cup was 2002 korea/japan..my support is for england (beacuse of David Beckham)..but they end up losing to brazil in quarter-final...and Brazil emerged as the world champion...
-in form 4, i played for my hostel team..we only managed to finish in 4th place..we lose in 3rd/4th match...after a tied 1-1...i score the only goal for my team..then in penalty kick,my penalty didn't go in..:(...

ok..this article wouldn't be interesting without pictures..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment