coo coo coo coody

coo coo coo coody

Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

my new obsession


this one is my friend's guitar...sudin..

hehe...this time i want to post bout my new obsession that is MUSIC!!!!

actually its not new lah...i already have interest in music since long ago already but only this time i put instrument with...and its guitar of course...in the old days,i used to sing my fav song without any instrument and its kind of boring...haha..when i saw my big bro can play guitar n sing very well, i also want to be one...so i learn lah this guitar thingy..i didn't take music class ok..my little sis ya lah...taking piano class...i learn it by myself..

1stly, my lil sis, Belinda yg teach me all those chords...hehe.. i don't know where did she learnt all those things but i'm sure its not from my big bro because he is away from home to pursue his study....after many times of trying to memorizing all those chords, God-willing i can remember some of the chords already..but only the simple2 one lah...if those yg buat jari mcm kna tarik2 tu sorry la bro..haha..few song that i used to practice my skill is love story and munajat cinta...hehe

after many times of practice, i can play guitar already..haha..sounds nicer guys if you sing with guitar on...not so expert like those who already played for many years lah...even though my jari-jemari is a bit karas,buli la kampung2....

i got my own guitar now..hehe
now i'm more advance, trying the plucking part..b4 this was strumming..but this plucking2 part really messy lah...haha..better stick to rhythm only...tp mau try benda baru jg bah kan..try ja la...lgpun i just started this guitar thingy bout few months ago..ok lah progress sa ni... after this i can play in front of the public or to my girlfriend perhaps...haha..wait n see ja lah cmna..

when i was at home, i use my big bro pnya guitar la..but when im in um, i use my friend punya....nda la mahal camna gitar dia sebab dia pun baru start jg...janji ada bah...he also teach me how to read the guitar tabs...at first, i didn't know at all what is guitar tabs..tp skrg ni ok la..tau sudah..the internet also very useful for me as part of learning guitar...nda tau pa2,search ja bah di google..byk tu betimbun sana..so,sepa2 d luar sana yg mau main guitar tu,main ja..yakin ja kamurang..macam si barrack obama cakap time dlm kempen "yes we can"...nah tinguk dia skrg,jadi president USA suda..bukan main2..

No comments:

Post a Comment